Nathan Hale Inn is proudly located on the campus of the University of Connecticut in Storrs, CT. Visit the University website for more information about events, attractions and exciting things to do at UConn!
Attractions in Hartford Connecticut, and Connecticut Casinos, are only about 30 minutes away, where you will find Connecticut night clubs as well as cultural and recreational choices. Musical venues from symphonies to Broadway shows are featured at the Dodge Music Center and Bushnell Hall. Other entertainment attractions in Hartford Connecticut include films at Cinestudio or rowing on the Connecticut River with its revitalized waterfront. The Hartford Civic Center is home to numerous sporting events.
Historic attractions in Hartford include a Tour of the home of American icon Mark Twain. Mingle with more than 5,000 years of art at the Wadsworth Atheneum, the nation's oldest public art museum. Visit the Old State House, the oldest state capitol in America. Or go back even further in time with a visit to Dinosaur State Park.
The state of Connecticut is rich in history and ambiance and you will discover historic tourist attractions for Connecticut close by the Nathan Hale Inn. Sample the rural beauty of New England's small towns and visit northeastern Connecticut's "Quiet Corner, The Last Green Valley," dotted with town greens, farms and historic homes, including the 1776 Coventry homestead of Connecticut hero Nathan Hale, who is remembered for his last words, "I only regret that I have but one life to give for my country."
Just steps away from our front door you will find the University bookstore, convenience store, co-op and library with free internet access.
Popular Connecticut attractions near the Nathan Hale Inn include:
• Eastern Connecticut State University (9 miles.)
• Nathan Hale Homestead (8 miles.)
• Stafford Springs Speedway (15 miles.)
• Quiet Corner - The Last Green Valley
• Jorgensen Center for Performing Arts (on campus.)
• Gampel Pavilion (on campus.)
• William Benton Art Museum (on campus.)
• Rentschler Field (18 miles.)
• Bradley International Airport (35 miles.)
• Foxwoods Casino (30 miles.)
• Mohegan Sun Casino (30 miles.)
• Connecticut Repertory Theatre
• Chamber of Commerce, Windham Region
• Downtown Hartford (25 Miles.)
• The Adventure Park at Storrs